Sunday, September 16, 2007

PEREZ HILTON!


Well, I decided to blog about Perez Hilton's famous blogging website. I'm sure most of you have heard of him, but for those of you who haven't, he is the media queen. This famous american blogger's real name is actually Mario Armando Lavandeira. He began his blogging career with the site Pagesixsixsix.com, which was known as "Hollywood's Most Hated Website." Perez is famous for blogging about and/or criticizing the live's of celebrities. Currently, his new blog is Perezhilton.com, which is one of the most popular media sites out there for today's generation.

As for my opinion, I love this website. I think what Perez has done is great. Even though he is criticizing celebs and making fun of their lifestyles constantly, about 90% of the stuff he says is most likely true. He says what most American people feel and would want to say about celebs but don't have the guts. He is blunt and honest and I love it. I think he is pretty intelligent to come up with this new way of blogging to the American public. Compared to other newspapers and magazines, it's comedic and it's extremely entertaining. Not only do people get their news here, but they enjoy reading it for its witty remarks.

I just think it's crazy how one random person can start a blogging website that has turned into one of the most popular media outlets on the web. What do you guys think?

GO PEREZ!


No comments: