Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Google Blog Search

So lately I've been really into browsing and reading other people's blogs, and I came across Google Blog Search. I don't know if anyone has seen this before, but it's pretty cool.

You can type in any word, name, or thing that you want and search all of the blogs online. Google is probably one of the best things ever invented, and I know as college students we all use it almost daily. Now that blogging has become one of the biggest things on the net, I think it would be pretty useful to use Google Blog Search to find out lots of interesting info.

I think this site is not only great for students, but for businesses wanting to search for blogs online as well. Also, I know a lot of people have mentioned starting their own personal blogs outside of class, so it's great for personal use too. Sometimes just reading what other people have to say about things can be pretty interesting and useful at times. Check it out!

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

While blog searches aern't completly new (technorati) this seems like something that google should totally be into and by having that applciation will probably have more people reading blogs.

Unknown said...

I never really knew about Google's blog search application. I think that it is a great way to get people more involved into blogging. It is interesting to see all the different results that come up when you search for certain topics. It is a good way for people to look into what others have to say, which can ultimately give them ideas about their own blogs.